MIRACLE TUBE TREE SHELTERS
Miracle Tube tree tubes were introduced in 1999 to compete with the tube-type tree shelter. However, Tree Pro designers took great pains to make sure the problems associated with tree tubes were avoided.
Tree Grow Tube Pricing
Size 1+Units 50+units 250+Units 12" $1.20 $0.90 CALL 18" $1.60 $1.20 CALL 24" $1.99 $1.50 CALL 30" $2.74 $1.90 CALL 36" $2.99 $2.30 CALL 48" $3.90 $2.75 CALL 60" $4.60 $3.20 CALL 72" $5.50 $4.00 CALL
Features of the Miracle Tube Tree Tube
- Nested 100% Recycled Polyethylene (milk jug plastic) Seamless Tube
- UV Stabilized for 5 to 7 years
- Rigid, Single-wall design with a razor line perforation
- Cuffed top & bottom protects tree as it grows out of tube and provides stability
- Five Tube Diameter- Range from 3.5"-4.75"
- Permanent Venting- Vents start half way up to allow herbicide spray around the base
- Two Releasble UV Treated Zip Ties pre-inserted
- Mesh Bird net at no additional cost upon request
Our Grow Tubes are designed for a stake of the SAME SIZE (ex. 48" Grow Tube uses a 48" Stake)
Best Seedling Tube in terms of growth and Survival
Miracle Tubes performance in the field exceeded the wildest expectations of the designers is attested to by top performance in independent growth and survival tests against other tube-type shelters.
Heat problem solved with Vented Tree Growing Tubes
Tree Pro designers knew from prior experience with the Tree Pro tree protector design that excessive heat retention was the cause of most of the problems of other shelters.
They therefore formulated a polyethylene material that had just the right color and density to promote good tree health.
Easiest Tree Grow Tube Installation
After planting the tree in accordance with proper tree planting directions, pound or press the stake into the ground at a distance from the tree equal to about one-half the diameter of the protector. Then slide the zip ties over the stakes, while push the tube to the ground. Finally, pull the zip ties tight and your tree is protected. For a quick video of how to install click here.
Provided in a nest of five tubes ranging in diameter from 3.5" to 4.75"